ACOD is Australasia’s newest training provider delivering quality training and continual professional development servicing the growing needs of the Optical industry.
With over 45 years of industry and vocational education experience, ACOD directors and senior trainers James Gibbins and Chedy Kalach, are passionate about leading this Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 45068) in providing an outstanding level of student centred training.
Together, James and Chedy have extensive industry and training experience in both Australia and New Zealand. They have a wide association of colleagues in the industry and have been responsible for the training of thousands of students. James and Chedy are passionate about their work, absolutely love the celebration of student success and graduations, and look forward to providing more customised, flexible, supportive and responsive training services for our industry.
From 2017, ACOD will be offering the following courses in the Vocational Education and Training sector as a Registered Training Organisation.
- Optical Essentials
- HLT47815 – Cert IV in Optical Dispensing
- BSB30915 – Cert III in Business Administration (Education)
- BSB42615 – Cert IV in New Small Business
All courses can be customised to suit the needs of todays dynamic learning environment while aligning to units of competency which support career progressing skills and opportunities.
All ACOD students receive:
- FREE ACOD Membership
- Online learning management system (LMS)
- Student portfolio
- Self directed learning materials / notes
- Peer chats / discussion forums
- Practice Quizzes and interactive tasks
- 12:1 ratio
- Tutorial support
- Online and practical assessments
- Regular phone and email contact
- 24-hour email reply
- Course completion celebration
Students rights and responsibilities
Know your rights and responsibilities with ACOD
View / Download Student Policies