ABOUT OUR COURSES
All ACOD students receive:
- Online learning management system (LMS)
- Student portfolio
- Self directed learning materials / notes
- Peer chats / discussion forums
- Practice Quizzes and interactive tasks
- 12:1 ratio
- Tutorial support
- Online and practical assessments
- Regular phone and email contact
- 24-hour email reply
- Course completion celebration
The ACOD Optical Dispensing Essentials Short Course has been tailored to the needs of unqualified staff working in ophthalmic practices, and we have therefore chosen to deliver the *4 most relevant units from the current Certificate IV which meets their immediate needs in the early stages of their professional development.
- Provide advice on optical appliances
- Participate in workplace health & safety
- Sell products and services
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers
*Maps to ASQA Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing Training Package Units
These 4 units includes one comprehensive optical dispensing skills units along with 3 other smaller retail related units.
Australia’s newest training provider for the optical dispensing and assistant roles, and provides training that is both customised to the client’s needs and preferences while aligning with current Units of Competency in the nationally endorsed Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing.
@ 2016 ACOD | designed by butterflyartstudio.com.au