Optical Assistant (Posted: 25 August 2017)
One of the leading independent optometry practices in Sydney is looking for vibrant, happy, customer focused team member to join the team!
Antonello Palmisani Optometrist is looking for an Optical Assistant to support their customer service.
Would you like to help someone choose their next stylish pair of eyewear and also be crucial in helping them to see?
We have positions available for a part time or casual team members who would enjoy helping our patients and customers select their frames and meet their eyecare needs. We are based in Leichhardt, so a great opportunity for anyone living in the Inner West.
The position would suit someone who has a loves helping others, and has worked previously in roles in sales, hospitality or reception duties, but is looking for something more meaningful, enjoyable and thrives in a work environment that is mentally enjoyable and challenging.
You get to work with the best eyecare brands and become a vital team member that helps people on their path to seeing and our patients are grateful for your help. At times it can be challenging but it is a very rewarding role in helping others with their eyesight problems. We are looking for the right candidate that has the right ‘can do’ positive attitude and we have a great training program to provide full training for the rest that you need to know!
This position would suit someone who genuinely enjoys helping others and is a fast learner, as there is a great mix of retail, with also importance placed on helping patients to see the best that they can and look after their eyes and their eye health and overall health in the future.
This position would suit someone long term who wants to support themselves through their university studies. Ideally the successful candidate will be able to work Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, with the possibility of additional hours to cover leave. You get to work with a lovely team that are a warm and welcoming, supportive team environment, and full on the job training is provided. Retail award rates apply.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you soon and all the best!
Dispensing Optician or Experienced Optical Assistant (Posted: 18 August 2017)
We are growing and require another Dispensing Optician or experienced Optical assistant who has exceptional customer service and sales skills and is committed to upholding our practice philosophy of developing and maintaining long term customer relationships. We are a well-established, busy and successful independent optometry practice in Wellington’s CBD and we have a new practice opening in November.
The successful applicant will:
Display exceptional customer service skills and be committed to providing excellent patient care
Have excellent communication skills
Have confidence in selling high end products
Be motivated, willing to learn and committed to ongoing learning
Be well presented and have an eye for fashion
Be competent in technical side of fitting lenses and fixing frames and have a passion for technology
An ability to glaze would be an asset
Be versatile, friendly and a team player
Be able to work independently
A dispensing qualification is preferred but we will consider applicants who are still training or those who have a strong retail, sales and customer service background with previous optical experience and an understanding of spectacle lens designs and fitting eyewear.
This is a Full time position and has a starting date of 23 October 2017.
If this sounds like you please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
Alternatively you can call Vanessa on (021) 132 6789 if you have further questions.
Retail Fashion Eyewear Optical Dispenser Sales (Posted 01 August 2017)
To passionately create great eyewear and eyecare is a key to our company’s success. We go out of our way to be the best in our industry and create a unique customer experience which makes our consumers feel great.
Our company has been well established since 1986 and has won a number of major Australian industry awards for customer service and innovation.
We have an opportunity for a Retail Fashion Optical Dispenser at eyeclarity Bacchus Marsh.
Your role is to provide an amazing retail fashion eyewear experience that will inspire our consumers to wear great eyewear and receive great eyecare. There is potential for future personal career growth with the growth of this store.
You have a love of retail and are passionate about eyewear, fashion and giving great customer service.
- A current retail sales person wanting to take the next step and wanting to learn and develop their career
- Love retail and passionate about eyewear, fashion and giving great customer service
- Have solid retail experience, ideally in a fashion related or optical boutique related area
- Have a proven track record in sales with a consultative and natural sales approach
- Understand the demands of what running a retail store represents, overseeing sales targets and merchandising
- Collaboration, resilience and strategic thinking are essential
- Use your open communication skills to understand, engage and deliver a company vision in your store
Requires drive, execution and passion. The focus being, the decisive and successful operation of the store
- Monitor results and strive to achieve sales and meet performance measures
- Contributing to a collaborative team environment
- Apply exceptional visual merchandising standards and manage inventory
- Build the business in line with our company vision and values
What We Offer
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be entitled to fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Great incentives for high achievers
- Career and personal development planning and training
- Great working environment and people
- The chance to be part of a culture based on great working relationships
- Great prospects for growth
Make your mark. Don’t miss this great & unique opportunity.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Optical Dispenser, Fitzroy North Eye Centre (Posted: 24 June 2017)
Help us deliver exceptional customer service!
- Join Fitzroy North Eye Centre an established and successful Optometry practice
- Be supported by a small motivated team
- Work in modern, progressive and fashionable environment
- Enjoy a diverse role with direct customer contact
- Benefit from in-house training to ensure your success
- Enjoy excellent salary and benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated person to join a dedicated small team as an Optical Dispenser. This is an ideal opportunity to utilise your customer service, retail sales and interpersonal skills to provide top class service and assistance that will delight our practice patients.
Our optometry practice, is one that understands the importance of people and quality within its business.
In our optometry practice, you will have an opportunity to work closely with the customers, assist them with their frame selections, general administration and other receptionist tasks as required. You will bring your face-to-face retail experience, excellent communication skills, customer service and team focus to our optometry practice.
The successful person will have the following skills and attributes:
- Be willing and available to greet patients and visitors in a bright, friendly manner and promptly attend to their needs
- Optical dispensing qualifications will be highly regarded
- Efficiently make and follow-up appointment bookings
- Enjoy delivering exceptional patient service over the phone and face-to-face that will delight them
- Have great customer service/ retail experience
- Will be willing to keep up-to-date with product fashions (frames, sunglasses, contact lens and accessories) to assist to meet patient desires
- Have the ability to upsell & close sales of frames, sunglasses and other optical products to patients
- Have the ability to maintain office supplies, tidy practice environment and assist with enhancing the overall patient experience
- Able to work late nights and on Saturdays
- Be willing to attend training courses when required
Enjoy a rewarding career within our leading edge full scope practice.
Ideally you will have worked in a similar role. Optical experience is required to be a success in this position. If you have exceptional people skills and great customer service skills looking for a career within a successful and supportive environment, then we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Please contact Sally Doyle email@example.com with your resume.